PSN giveaway code 10) G3MB-8ANH-DD83 for Core Blaster. Merry Christmas!
Let’s jump right in, shall we? Core Blaster is a recently released minis game for both the PSP and PS3. To celebrate the recent launch of the game, the developers have given me 10 PSN codes to give away to my readers.
Core Blaster can best be described as Zuma-meets-PixelJunk Monsters. On each level there are incoming waves of radioactive cores that you’ve got to stop reaching the other side, and they travel on rails. Along these rails you’ve to purchase and build ‘core blasters’. Cores come in multiple colours, and core blasters can only shoot cores of the same colour.
Later levels see single colour-only rails, and fast rails which speed up the cores. The trick is that you’ve to carefully manage the location, amount, and type of blasters to ensure that as few cores as possible elude destruction. Each blaster can only attack one core at once, so you’ve got to choose tactics wisely!
Hello everyone, as I mentioned previously, I had hoped to get some codes for a PSN game. I’m delighted to announce that I’ve got 6 voucher codes to give away for a new puzzle game called Switchball.
The voucher codes are as below:
Once they’re gone, they’re gone! Update: They’re all gone! Once you’ve used a code, could you kindly reply to this post? That’s all I ask.
Instructions on how to redeem the promotion code:
1) Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
2) Visit PlayStation®Store via your PlayStation®3 system, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system, PSP™go system or Media Go for PSP™ on your PC.
3) Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].
4) Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].
5) Promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
6) Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.
Update #1: This giveaway has now ended. Thank you for your interest!
Update #2: I can announce that the winner is Glenn! Well done, your copy will be on its way to you very soon
Would you like to snag yourself a brand-new, sealed copy of LittleBigPlanet?
Yes, I bet you would. Read on to find out how.